3-year-old girl hospitalized after Pennsylvania restaurant mistakenly served her alcohol



A 3-year-old girl was hospitalized in Pittsburgh on Sunday after a chef at a Hibachi steakhouse in Allegheny County accidentally squirted alcohol into the toddler’s mouth. The girl’s mother, Ashley Cain, said the incident happened when the chef mixed up two bottles, one containing sake and the other pink lemonade. The restaurant has taken ownership of the incident and suspended the chef responsible for the mistake.



Source link