6 Keys To Selling Your Home
While some individuals decide to sell their homes, for well – focused, clear – cut reasons, such as economics, job – related, schools, education, or other needs / priorities, others, often seem, somewhat less clear, on their objectives, goals and priorities. These latter individuals, often find, the entire transaction, to be an uneasy one, but whether, one falls into one, or the other category, the reality is, if you want to sell your house, it does not make sense, to take advantage of the finest strategies, etc? With this in mind, this article will attempt to briefly, examine and discuss, 6 keys, to successfully selling your home.
1. Mindset: Homeowners should recognize, while they have an attachment to their residence, qualified, professional, real estate agents, have the skills, knowledge, experience, and expertise, to successfully, get the best possible results. One must begin, with the mindset, of listening to the professional, one hires, and asking questions, in order to have their concerns addressed, and confusions, explained, and answered. When home owner and agent, begin, with an understanding, and a willingness, to be, on the same – page, and working as a team, results generally improve considering!
2. Preparing property for sale / showing to its best advantage: You only have one chance / opportunity, to make a first impression, so does not it make sense, to consistently make the best one, possible, on potential qualified buyers? Client and professional should thoroughly discuss, what might make sense to do, in order to achieve this objective.
3. Same page / teamwork: Only when agent and homeowner, are working together, on the proverbial, same – page, will the best possible results, be realized! This means, they must both, know and understand, the marketing plan, promotional ideas / concepts, making house, easy – to – show, etc. There should be a pre – planned, at – least, weekly, scheduled conversation, regarding progress, status, pricing, etc, so, all parties, participating, in achieving the objectives!
4. Make easy – to – show: Since one never knows, when the temporary buyer, might present himself, homeowners must make their homes, readily available, prepared, and consistently, easy – to – show!
5. Price, right, from the start: Statistics indicate, in the vast number of instances, the best offers, are usually received, in the first few weeks, after a house, is listed, on the real estate market. When homes are priced unrealistically, the number of qualified buyers, willing to look, and / or make a quality offer, often sellers, significantly! Have your agent show you what the competition is, and why, a specific price, or price – range, makes the most sense!
6. Be reasonable: There needs to be a certain degree of flexibility, if you want to successfully, sell your home, at the best possible price, in the least amount of time, and with a minimum of hassle / stress. I have witnessed, far too many instances, where a homeowner refused a quality offer, when there was a very small price differential.
Smart agents and sellers pay attention to these 6 keys. Are you ready to do, what's in your best interest?